AP-Canada’s Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) Program Development combines leading-edge technology with best practice methodology and professional services that guarantee results. Our ERM solution is the result of years of research and experience gained from risk management implementations with many of the world’s leading owner-operator companies. Our expertise allows us to develop and implement an enterprise-wide risk management program for your organization that will enhance your capacity to build long-lasting shareholder value.
The AP-Canada’s ERM solution offers a consistent and sustainable framework for identifying and managing enterprise risks and opportunities resulting from human errors, failed processes, policies, systems, or other unforeseen events. With an Industry-renowned mix of tools, services, and qualified consultants, we will empower your organization with a risk management program customized to your specific needs.
AP-Canada ERM Program Development benefits:
- Align risk appetite with strategy
- Enhance risk response decisions
- Reduce operational surprises and losses
- Identify and manage cross-enterprise risks
- Ensure governance and regulatory compliance
- Capitalize on opportunities
- Improve deployment of capital
We employ a structured approach to ERM Program Development that combines the strength of your existing risk management protocols with the unmatched data and insight of AP-Canada.
- Align – Evaluate existing risk management practices, understand current organization and governance structure, determine the enterprise risk profile, and develop a project and change management plan that supports the ERM program vision.
- Design – Mobilize the project team, confirm the plan, and develop the company-specific ERM program to include governance structure, standard language, policies, processes, roles, responsibilities, tools, and templates.
- Train – Develop and deliver enterprise-wide training on all aspects of the ERM program, from boardroom governance to enterprise-wide risk quantification, mitigation, and reporting activities.
- Implement – Communicate change initiatives, conduct highly specialized trainings within each business unit, roll out the ERM program, and begin identifying, assessing, reporting, and responding to risks.
- Monitor – Benchmark and track performance, gather feedback, and incorporate this knowledge into a continuous learning life cycle for the enterprise.