Asset Performance Networks, LLC is a growing consulting and solutions development company headquartered outside of Washington, DC in Bethesda, MD with offices in Houston TX, Calgary Alberta, and Amsterdam, The Netherlands. We provide consulting services that are geared to improve capital project and plant turnaround (shutdown) performance. Our solutions are a powerful hybrid of readiness and risk evaluation tools and consulting expertise that generate measurable performance results. Our clients include leading companies such as Chevron, P66, Shell, Statoil, Suncor Energy, Valero Energy, and many others.
Responsibilities: As an Analyst with Asset Performance Networks, you will work for our Benchmarking and Predictive Analytics Team. Your duties will include:
- Data analysis to support research and tool development
- Database management, including data collection
- Benchmarking analysis of capital projects and plant turnarounds (shutdowns)
- Work with consulting staff to provide analysis to support studies and tools, as well as work with programmers to update software tools
- Model development and maintenance
Profile: The successful candidate will exhibit strong analytical and communications skills, as well as demonstrate the following:
- Undergraduate degree or higher in Engineering, Operations Research, Statistics, Mathematics, Economics, or related fields
- A competitive GPA
- Interest in a career in the energy sector
- Fluency in English (written/verbal)
- An ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- An ability to conceptualize and develop new ideas, as well as provide both verbal and written analysis
This position is available in our downtown Bethesda, MD office.
Asset Performance Networks offers a competitive salary and benefits package.
To be considered for this position, please send your resume and cover letter to:
firstname.lastname@example.org or via regular mail to:
Asset Performance Networks
3 Bethesda Metro Center
Bethesda, MD 20814