Tasks: As a Consultant with Asset Performance Networks, you will conduct Turnaround and Project readiness assessments, gather performance metrics, perform in-depth Turnaround and Project evaluations, lead client workshops, re-engineer work processes, deliver presentations, and direct organizational change initiatives. The successful candidate will play a fundamental role in expanding Asset Performance Network’s business in Europe and the Middle East.
Profile: Consultants need to have basic working knowledge of the Oil and Gas industry or the functional areas they serve. In addition:
- More than 5 years of experience in the Oil & Gas, petroleum, chemical and/or energy industries (Upstream/Downstream);
- Intellectually strong with excellent leadership, communication, and influencing skills;
- Fluency in English (written/verbal);
- An ability to work both independently and in a team environment;
- An ability to conceptualize and develop new ideas and provide both verbal and written analysis;
- Excellent in building and managing client relationships;
- A willingness to travel (50-60% travel is expected);
- Graduate degree (or equivalent) in engineering, science, or a similar discipline;
- Prior consulting experience with a major firm is highly desired.
If you are interested please e-mail your letter and CV to John M.G. Alkemade – Director European Operations at email@example.com
For additional information please contact at +31.20.486.1185